The Cal/EPA Unified Program manages the CERS web application. The information provided for each build is a general summary of the most important and/or impactful features and fixes added to CERS. These summaries are not necessarily comprehensive. Some version numbers are not included because they represent minor clean-up builds with no significant impact on users. A list of proposed and schedule CERS Enhancements is available at https://cersapps.calepa.ca.gov/Enhancements/
Version 1.1.1 (6/3/2010)
| Jun 30, 2010
- Splash and Reports pages modified to inform user about Adobe Reader 8+ requirement, and provide link to download latest Adobe Reader.
- Added new "# Uses" column to both the 'Chemical Library' and 'Add Inventory' screens, modified text and user interface to better highlight synonyms and their parent chemicals, and made various changes to the Chemical Search pages to increase responsiveness and reduce time-out issues.
- Modifications Small Business Chemical Inventory Wizard to suggest downloading the inventory first, and clarify that use of this tool will replace their current inventory.
- Added "Export to Excel" and Clear Buttons to various Regulator-related search pages.
- Modified processes for generating Emergency Responder facility zip files to optimize file storage on the server.
- For facilities that have their jurisdiction/regulator changed, modifications were implemented allowing the regulator to view all past submissions. This security rule was implemented for all existing facility records.
- Addressed a number of issues involving document uploads and their error/advisory messages.
- Implemented various text and other minor changes on the Chemical Inventory Upload pages to clarify how to use the feature an the expected upload format.
- Updated Inventory Summary Reports (Simple, EHS, DOT Hazard Class, and Prop 65) to no ignore historic non-numeric quantities when generating quantity summaries for a facility's chemical inventory.
- Deleted various test facilities in the production CERS database.