California Environmental Reporting System

CERS Contact Information

Your primary contact should always be your CUPA or Participating Agency (PA) subject to the exceptions listed below. CUPAs and PAs can provide phone assistance and may have additional resources to help you directly. Requests for assistance emailed to Cal/EPA will be forwarded to the CUPA or PA which may delay a response to your request. Cal/EPA does not provide phone support. Use the Unified Program Directory if you need help to identify your CUPA or PA.

If you are having technical problems accessing CERS or receiving errors while using CERS, please contact Technical Support at

For questions relating to setting up a business organization in CERS with facilities in more than one CUPA jurisdiction, email