Dev-EDT Technical Documentation
- CERS EDT XML Schemas (Release Candidate RC1 for version 1.08 released for testing on November 8, 2017)
ZIP, 1.81 MB
- CERS EDT XML Schemas (version 1.07 released on November 20, 2015)
ZIP, 1.81 MB
- CERS EDT XML Schemas (Version 1.06 released on June 14, 2013)
ZIP, 4.20 MB
- CERS Business Rules
PDF, 1.37 MB
- Tests Required for Authorization to Use Production CERS EDT Endpoints
PDF, 817.89 KB
- EDT Endpoint Documentation Each EDT endpoint has detailed documentation discussing the inputs and outputs, as well as business rules and other considerations in using the endpoint.
- Data Registry (CDR) provides a listing of data fields used or referenced by the California Environmental Reporting System (CERS). These standards include various Unified Program data dictionaries used in CERS, as well as other relevant federal data standards.
- EDT WPF Demonstration Client The Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) client application allows EDT implementations to access Test (Staging) and Production endpoints they have been authorized to use. The application is installed using Microsoft’s ClickOnce technology. A zip file containing the WPF Client code is also available for used by EDT implementers.